As a result of COVID-19, Webster has implemented the Keep America Moving Program (KAMP) to ensure the health and safety of our co-workers, families and communities. The precautions of the program include physical distancing, remote workforces, daily health screening, shift balancing, improved sanitation and cleaning practices, and increased personal protective equipment (PPE). Webster’s workforce is dedicated to providing our customers the same quality and service they are accustom. Webster is committed to working together safely to Keep America Moving and bouncing back even stronger.
The Webster team is committed to serving others during this pandemic, and has implemented a number of Keep America Moving Program actions.
- Provided our essential Webster employees that are working on-site with wearable masks.
- Delivered 400 N-95 masks to Tiffin Mercy Hospital, nursing homes and other healthcare providers.
- Supported local businesses by purchasing nearly $7,000 worth of gift cards.
- Supplied Tiffin City Schools with $5,000 worth of Chrome Books.
- A proud $1,000 supporter of Tiffin-Seneca United Way’s First Call For Help – COVID-19 Disaster Relief Fund.
- Currently offering $1,000 new employee signing bonuses.
- Special shift premiums and daily work incentives to individuals able to work during this pandemic.